Interest in, and demand for, discretionary/Outsourced Chief Investment Officer (“OCIO”) investment management solutions has increased significantly over the past several years.
This marketplace, however, is quite dynamic and fluid, with providers offering varied experience, investment structures, and value propositions. Moreover, unwinding a poorly conceived solution, or one that no longer aligns with your organization’s needs, can be problematic. As a result, provider analysis and evaluation can be a challenging and time-consuming effort for many investment committees.
FIA draws upon our 20+ years of consulting experience when advising institutions and organizations on the OCIO marketplace. As with all of FIA’s client relationships, a premium is placed on Strategic Thinking; Customized Solutions so as to arrive at the solution that best meets the needs of the individual client.
Managing a process that facilitates an accurate and detailed comparison across providers and solutions, and leveraging FIA’s proprietary OCIO database, FIA’s OCIO services include the following:
- Comprehensive review of the OCIO marketplace
- Guidance on, and design of, an appropriate OCIO strategy
- Design, preparation and management of a customized search and evaluation process
- Transition management and assistance with regard to legacy assets
- Ongoing monitoring and evaluation of the selected OCIO provider