Devon is a Senior Consultant at Fiduciary Investment Advisors, LLC (FIA), where she works with a variety of endowment, foundation, and defined benefit clients. She serves on a number of internal committees at FIA, including the Endowment and Foundation Subcommittee, the ESG Subcommittee, the Defined Benefit Subcommittee, and the FIA Community Service Committee.
Prior to joining FIA in 2006, Devon worked with the PRIME Asset Consulting Group at UBS Financial Services. She is a current member of IMCA (Investment Management Consultant’s Association) and holds the designation of Certified Investment Management Analyst, sponsored by IMCA and taught in conjunction with The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania.
- University of New Haven, MEd
- Duke University, BA
- Hartford Stage – Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Investment Committee, Finance Committee
- Aurora Foundation – Grants Committee
- Connecticut Women’s Council – Member
Speaking Engagements & Publications
- Speaking Engagement – Opal Endowment & Foundation Forum (November 2017)
- White Paper – ESG: A Brave New World of Investing (May 2016)
- White Paper – Board Governance – A Structured Framework (December 2014)
- White Paper – Corporate Pension Update (June 2014)
- White Paper – Maintaining a Long Term View in Endowment and Foundation Investing (May 2014)
- White Paper – Building a Better Investment Committee (July 2013)
- White Paper – Rethinking Endowment Spending Policies (May 2013)
Reading, theater, running, flying trapeze (that’s not a joke)