Jeff is a Partner and Senior Consultant at Fiduciary Investment Advisors, LLC (FIA), with relationship responsibilities across a variety of defined contribution and endowment clients. He is a member of the firm’s Investment Committee and also chairs the firm’s 403(b) Subcommittee, which focuses on industry trends and the changing regulatory landscape that influences client retirement plans of this type. Prior to joining FIA, he was a Credit Analyst at Hartford Investment Management Company with high yield/bank loan coverage.
Before joining The Hartford, Jeff was a Vice President in Bank of America’s Global Treasury Management Division in their Boston, Miami and Buenos Aires offices, servicing institutional clients with their asset management, foreign exchange, cash management & credit needs. Jeff has expertise in a range of topics including retirement industry trends & best practices, vendor consolidation, plan pricing, asset allocation, and plan benchmarking.
- Dartmouth College, MBA
- Bucknell University, BA
- The Bridge Family Center, Board Member
Speaking Engagements & Publications
- White Paper – The Brave New World of the 403(b) Oversight Committee (April 2014)
- Webinar – 403(b) Alert: Is Your Plan Eligible to Receive Excess Revenue for 2012? (November 2013)
- Speaking Engagement – Mitigating Your 403(b) Fiduciary Liability (November 2012)
- Speaking Engagement – Pricing & Fiduciary Responsibilities: Steps Toward Compliance
- Speaking Engagement – Center For Due Diligence National Conference, Making a Change for the Better in Higher Ed Retirement Plans
- Webinar – Is Your Plan Eligible to Receive Excess Revenue? (November 2012)
- White Paper – Vendor Consolidation: Why Less is More & More is Less (August 2012)
- Publication Interview – PLANSPONSOR, Older Brothers: 403b Plan Sponsors Can Look to 401(k)’s (April 2011)
Cycling, skiing, family