Matt is a Partner and Director, Manager Research at Fiduciary Investment Advisors, LLC (FIA). In his role, Matt leads the manager research group and due diligence effort for the firm. Matt also conducts research on various fixed income strategies and historically has covered a variety of different asset classes. Matt is a member of the firm’s Discretionary Investment Services Committee, which is responsible for the oversight and management of the firm’s discretionary investment portfolios. In addition, Matt is a member of the Defined Contribution Strategic Oversight Committee and conducts research on target date and stable value strategies.
Prior to FIA, he was an Investment Analyst and member of the Consultant Relations team at Fidelity Investments. He was responsible for providing investment updates to institutional consultants and communicating trends within the defined contribution industry. Matt has earned the right to use the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation and is a member of the CFA Institute and the Hartford CFA Society.
- Stonehill College, BSBA
- Member of the CFA Institute and the Hartford CFA Society
Speaking Engagements & Publications
- White Paper – Target Date Fund Selection – Actively Selecting a Passive Option (September 2017)
- Speaking Engagement – Pension & Investments Conference “Identifying What Matters In Evaluating Target Date Funds” (May 2017)
- White Paper – A Primer on Secondary Market Private Equity (April 2016)
- Webinar – CREF Money Market Update and Impact of Money Market Reform (March 2016)
- Speaking Engagement – Asset TV’s The Pitch: Prudential on Stable Value (October 2015)
- Webinar – Money Market Reform Update (June 2015)
- White Paper – Money Market Reform (April 2015)
Spending time with family and fishing