Mike is a Partner and Senior Consultant at Fiduciary Investment Advisors, LLC (FIA), where he works primarily with the firm’s endowment and foundation and family clients. His range of expertise includes asset allocation/investment portfolio construction, capital markets analysis, investment manager evaluation and fiduciary governance oversight. Mike chair’s the firms Endowment & Foundation Committee and is a member of the firm’s Discretionary Investment Services Committee, which is responsible for the oversight and management of the firm’s discretionary investment portfolios. In addition, Mike remains a contributing member of the firm’s manager research group, where he focuses primarily on private investment strategies.
Prior to FIA, he was an Associate in the Global Wealth Management division of AllianceBernstein, LP.
- University of Connecticut School of Business, MBA
- Colgate University, BA
- Covenant Preparatory School, Board of Trustees
- Delta Upsilon Society of Colgate Foundation, Chairman, Member of Investment Committee
Speaking Engagements & Publications
- White Paper – Committing to a Strong Governance Process Can Lead to Improved Investment Outcomes (February 2017)
- Speaking Engagement – NACUBO Endowment & Debt Management Forum (February 2017)
- Speaking Engagement – EACUBO 2016 Annual Meeting (October 2016)
- Speaking Engagement – CAIS Tri-State Business Affairs Conference (May 2016)
- Speaking Engagement – Connecticut Public Pension Forum 2016 Spring Conference (May 2016)
- White Paper – Outsourced CIO: What Does it Mean to You? (October 2015)
- Webinar – Operational Best Practices for Endowments & Foundations (November 2014)
Golf, ice hockey, skiing