Chris is a Managing Partner and serves as the Chief Investment Officer at Fiduciary Investment Advisors, LLC (FIA). He is a consultant at the firm and works with a wide range of corporate, non-profit, and government clients. Chris has worked in an institutional investment setting for over 20 years and has been advising institutional clients for over 13 years. His range of expertise includes asset allocation/investment portfolio construction, capital markets analysis, and investment manager evaluation. Chris is a member of the firm’s Investment Committee, Discretionary Investment Sub-Committee, and the Defined Contribution Strategic Oversight Committee.
Prior to FIA, he was a Vice President and PRIME Consultant at UBS Financial Services Inc. In 2009, 401kWire.com named Chris one of the 300 Most Influential Advisers in Defined Contribution. Chris has earned the right to use the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation.
- William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration at the University of Rochester, MBA
- Boston University, BS
- Member of the CFA Institute and the Hartford CFA Society
- FAST Sailing Foundation
- Speaking Engagement – CT Public Pension Forum/ConnPelra Spring 2018 Conference (May 2018)
- Speaking Engagement – Host of FIA’s quarterly capital markets review call
- White Paper – Outsourced CIO – What does it mean to you? (October 2015)
Sailing, skiing, running & reading