Dennis is a Consultant and Research Analyst at Fiduciary Investment Advisors, LLC (FIA). He is a member of the defined contribution team with a concentration in ERISA and non-ERISA defined contribution plans. Dennis has a wide range of expertise in fiduciary governance oversight, retirement plan design and implementation, fee analysis, vendor searches and selection, and investment manager evaluation. His clients include for-profit corporations of all sizes, colleges and universities, and healthcare organizations. In addition, Dennis conducts research on defined contribution plan trends including investment menu design and target date fund research. Dennis is a member of FIA’s Participant Education & Communication Committee and conducts participant group and one-on-one meetings.
Prior to FIA, Dennis was a Financial Representative at Northwestern Mutual Financial Network. Dennis has earned the right to use the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation.
- Wheaton College, BA
- Heads Up Hartford, Vice President: Board of Directors
- Plan Sponsor Council of America Investment Committee
- Member of the CFA Institute and the Hartford CFA Society
Speaking Engagements & Publications
- White Paper – Leveling the Playing Field – Moving Past Revenue Sharing in Defined Contribution Plans (February 2017)
- Webinar – Leveling the Playing Field – Moving Past Revenue Sharing in Defined Contribution Plans (May 2017)
Tennis, golf, spending time outdoors