Greg is a Consultant at Fiduciary Investment Advisors, LLC (FIA). His focus is on defined contribution retirement plans, both corporate and tax-exempt. He is proficient in 401(k), 457(b), 401(a), 403(b) and non-qualified plan consulting. Greg has significant experience building, designing, and managing plans in the defined contribution markets.
Before joining FIA, Greg worked in both institutional and individual wealth management helping to create positive retirement outcomes for plan sponsors and plan participants. Greg also has experience in insurance, tax, and estate planning. Greg has earned the Chartered Financial Consultant designation from the American College.
- University of Connecticut, BA
- MARCH, Inc. of Manchester, Board Member
- Connecticut Council on Problem Gambling, Board Member
Speaking Engagements and Publications
- Speaking Engagement – PLANSPONSOR 2019 HSA Conference (October 2019)
- Speaking Engagement – 2019 PLANADVISER National Conference (September 2019)
- White Paper – Defined Contribution Retirement Plan Oversight – Considerations for Terminated Participants (June 2019)
- White Paper – Health Savings Accounts Emerging as Key Employee Benefit (January 2019)
- White Paper – MLPs in Unrestricted Brokerage Windows Cause Complications for Plan Sponsors (April 2018)
Biking, hiking, kayaking, running, lacrosse and football