Jim is an Executive Vice President at Fiduciary Investment Advisors, LLC (FIA). He is a member of the senior leadership team responsible for the daily operation of the firm. His areas of responsibility include strategic development of the firm, along with financial and risk management. He has over 25 years in the investment management business, including more than two decades at Conning, where he served as Chief Risk Officer and Head of Risk Solutions.
Prior to joining Conning, Jim was employed by John Hancock Mutual Funds, where he was in charge of equity and fixed income portfolio optimization and analytics systems. He was also previously employed by the Travelers Insurance Company, where he worked as a financial analyst in the Securities Department, and at United Technologies as a software engineer for Otis Engineering.
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, MSF
- Central Connecticut State University, BS
- Member of the CFA Institute and the Hartford CFA Society
- Read to a Child, Greater Hartford Regional Board Member
- Connecticut Landmarks, Member, Board of Trustees
- Estate and Business Planning Council of Hartford, Inc., Member
Family, friends, football, Disney, old movies and history