Oakley is a Senior Research Analyst at Fiduciary Investment Advisors, LLC (FIA). He is a member of the manager research group, focusing on long-only international/global investment strategies, alternatives, and global fixed income strategies.
Prior to joining FIA, Oakley was an associate with Stripes Group in New York where he worked as the lone analyst to the CIO of the firm’s award-winning fund of hedge funds. Oakley began his career with Spear, Leeds & Kellogg as a trading assistant to an equity options specialist on the American Stock Exchange before moving to the buy-side as an equity and options trader for Sigma Capital Management. Upon leaving Sigma, Oakley worked as a sales trader at Bear Stearns followed by an internship in credit research at Credit Suisse between first and second year of business school.
- Georgetown University, MBA
- Georgetown University, BA
- Member of the North Shore Land Alliance Heritage Committee
- Member of the Junior Committee for the Glen Cove Boys and Girls Club
Speaking Engagements and Publications
- White Paper – Evaluation of International Equities as an Asset Class (March 2019)
Golf, squash, travel, environmental conservation