Scott is a Consultant and Research Analyst with Fiduciary Investment Advisors, LLC (FIA). He is a member of the defined contribution team, advising both ERISA and non-ERISA defined contribution plans. Scott has extensive knowledge in fiduciary liability, plan benchmarking, vendor analysis, participant educational planning, fee analysis, and plan design strategy. Scott is a member of the Employee Communication and Education Committee.
Before joining FIA, Scott was an Investment Consultant at T. Rowe Price, where he assisted clients with asset allocation, product selection, and investment planning for retirement and taxable accounts.
- University of Northern Colorado, BSBA
- West Hartford YMCA, Board Member
- Mental Health Connecticut, Inc. Board Member
Speaking Engagements & Publications
- White Paper – Retirement Plan Audits – How CPAs Can Differentiate Themselves in a Competitive Environment (November 2018)
- Speaking Engagement – CT Public Pension Forum Fall Conference: Making Sure Your Employees are Financially Fit – Which Will Lead to More Productivity (November 2017)
- White Paper – The Tiered Investment Menu: A Behavior-Based Approach to Menu Design (May 2017)
Snowboarding, golfing, hiking, and traveling