Vin is a Partner and Senior Consultant at Fiduciary Investment Advisors, LLC (FIA). His focus is on providing services to defined contribution retirement plan clients. Vin has over 14 years of experience providing a broad array of consulting services to plan sponsors including: comprehensive fiduciary governance and oversight, investment policy statement development and review, investment menu design, investment monitoring and selection, market reviews and request for proposals, fee analysis and benchmarking projects, and participant level communication and education planning and delivery. He is a member of FIA’s Defined Contribution Strategic Oversight Committee.
Prior to joining FIA, Vin was a senior member of the consulting teams at Cammack LaRhette Consulting and Longfellow Advisors, where he was responsible for managing client relationships as well as teams of junior consultants.
- Stonehill College, BSBA
- Board of Directors, Mentor Rhode Island
Speaking Engagements & Publications
- Speaking Engagement – New England Employee Benefits Council (NEEBC) 2018 Retirement Boot Camp (November 2018)
- Webinar – Money Market Reform & CREF Money Market Update (March 2016)
- Speaking Engagement – Northern New England CUPA-HR, Mitigating Risk as a Fiduciary Through the Creation of a Prudent Process (November 2012)
- Speaking Engagement – The Evolution of 403(b) Plan Governance (April 2012)
- White Paper – Thoughts on Income Generation & Replacement for Defined Contribution Plans (January 2012)
- White Paper – Navigating the Choppy Waters of Retirement Plan Oversight (October 2011)